What is Life Coach in Liverpool?
At its most basic, life coaching is a collaborative, non-directive conversation between coach and client that can bring about profound change through questions, reflection, choices and new behaviours. Through this process, clients are empowered to make courageous decisions about their life, relationships and work.
A life coach is a type of wellness professional who helps people make progress in their lives in order to attain greater fulfillment. Life coaches aid their clients in improving their relationships, careers, and day-to-day lives.
Life coaches can help you clarify your goals, identify the obstacles holding you back, and then come up with strategies for overcoming each obstacle. In creating these strategies, life coaches target your unique skills and gifts. By helping you to make the most of your strengths, life coaches provide the support you need to achieve long-lasting change.
Who should consider working with a life coach?
Many people in Liverpool seek out life coaches for guidance in navigating a significant life change, such as taking on a new career. In plenty of cases, however, people turn to life coaches simply for help in building a happier, more meaningful life.
There are a number of indications that working with a life coach could be helpful for you. These signs include:
- Frequent irritability
- You feel lost
- You doubt yourself
- You have a vision, but no clear plan
- You want to change your profession
- You tend to forget things
- You don’t always follow through
- High levels of stress and/or anxiety
- Inability to break bad habits
- Lack of fulfillment in your social life
- Persistent feeling of dissatisfaction at work
- You need to improve your health
- You’re a procrastinator
- You don’t have a lot of time to waste
- Sense of blocked creativity
- You need to make more money
- Your self-confidence could use a boost
In recent years, life coaches in Liverpool have acquired a considerable presence in the mainstream. Indeed, a growing number of creatives, executives, and entrepreneurs are now teaming up with life coaches to attain success in their professional and personal lives.
8 Benefits of Having a Life Coach
1. Help You Gain Greater Clarity Around Your Purpose And Passions In Life
2. Better Equip You To Work Through Solutions To Specific Problems
3. Help You To Learn To Engage In Being Fully Present
4. Help You With Goal-Setting And Making A Plan Of Action To Achieve Them
5. Help You To Create Different Systems And Structures To Increase Your Productivity
6. Help You To Develop Better Self-Awareness
7. Help With Accountability
8. Keep You Honest And Enable You To Re-Evaluate Your Thinking, Assumptions And Beliefs
Why use the Arty Buddha?
The Arty Buddha 1-2-1 coaching can help you figure out what you want in life, and how to achieve it.
It can also help you make tough decisions, or simply give you the support and motivation you need to get through a difficult time.
If you’re struggling with something in your life, 1-2-1 coaching could be just what you need.
You can come and see us in our Liverpool office, or we can have a online meeting if you prefer.
Get in touch today to find out more.